ITTT offers a wide choice of exciting, exotic locations all over the world in which to take our internationally accepted and accredited TEFL courses.
Why choose us
- Our 4-week residential courses surpass all international requirements and standards.
- Our TEFL certification courses are accredited and recognized internationally.
- Our in-class TEFL certification courses are thoroughly moderated, examined and validated by the BOAA. This means that regardless of the location you choose, you are sure to receive the highest possible standards and support.
- The training you will receive is of the highest quality, conducted by highly experienced and qualified teacher trainers. All of whom are dedicated; professional and committed to making sure you are prepared for a career in TEFL.
- You will receive between 6 and 10 hours practical teaching practice within the course duration.
- All your teaching practice will be done with authentic students who want to learn English.
- Your course fees will include the highest quality TEFL course materials.
- Inexpensive accommodation is available at all our TEFL course locations and we will provide all the help we can to find the right option for you.
- As part of our service, we will provide ongoing job support for all our graduates. This support is available at no extra cost.
For information relating to a specific location, please choose one of the links below:
Or click here below if you want to select the whole country.
In-class TEFL course Special Offers
If you sign up for one of our intensive 4-week classroom based TEFL courses before the end of this month, you will receive one of our specialized online courses or our TESOL Diploma course free of charge. This additional course will be available upon successful completion of your 4-week residential course. You can choose one of the following:
a) TESOL Diploma: For those who wish to gain an advanced knowledge of the field and a highly regarded qualification, our 250-hour research based course is for you.
b) Certificate in Teaching Business English (CTBE): Our 50-hour CTBE course covers the main areas required to prepare you for teaching English in a business environment. This will be extremely useful for anyone who has a desire to teach adults and business people.
c) Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners (CTEYL): This 50-hour course is designed for teachers who wish to specialize in teaching English to children of any age.