At ITTT we fully understand the commitment that trainees make to complete our courses. In return for the effort, time and money spent on training, we resolve to provide everything necessary to ensure your success. We also provide informative and helpful job support and will even provide access to resources for you after you have started your new teaching career.
Our in-class TEFL courses include the following:
- Ongoing job assistance services at no additional charge
- Internationally recognized and accredited TEFL certificates
- The international standard of 120+ study hours
- 6 to 10 hrs of observed teaching practice with individuals and groups
- Observed teaching practice with a variety of English language skill levels
- Professionally prepared course materials and a wide range of published teaching materials
- Our course tutors are internationally qualified and experienced teacher trainers
- Courses held monthly in dozens of international locations throughout the world
- Airport greeting and transport service in locations where possible
- Safe and affordable accommodation at all of our course locations
- Welcome meals and course excursions in some locations
- Free computer and internet access
We constantly assess ourselves and allow accrediting bodies to come in for independent inspections. We have made it our priority to provide courses that suit your schedules, goals and budgets. If you have any suggestions or comments that you think will improve our courses, please don't hesitate to contact us. We sincerely hope you choose ITTT and come to recognize that our courses are unequalled in terms of quality, practicality and value.