At ITTT we fully understand the commitment that trainees make to complete our courses. In return for the effort, time and money spent on training, we resolve to provide everything necessary to ensure your success. We also provide informative and helpful job support and will even provide access to resources for you after you have started your new teaching career.
Our courses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We provide ongoing job placement services at no additional charge
- Internationally recognized and accredited TEFL certificates
- Our course includes the international standard of 120+ study hours
- Our In-class and Combined TESOL courses include a critical 6 -10 hrs of observed teaching practice with individuals and groups
- We provide observed teaching practice with a variety of English language skill levels
- We provide professionally prepared course materials and a wide range of published teaching materials
- Our course tutors are internationally qualified and experienced teacher trainers
- Courses held monthly in over 28 international locations throughout the world
- Airport greeting and transport service in locations where possible
- Safe and affordable accommodation at all of our TESOL course locations
- Welcome meals and some course excursions
- Computer and internet access
We constantly assess ourselves and allow accrediting bodies to come in for independent inspections. We have made it our priority to provide courses that suit your schedules, goals and budgets. If you have any suggestions or comments that you think will improve our courses, please don't hesitate to contact us. We sincerely hope you choose TEFL International and come to recognize that our courses are unequalled in terms of quality, practicality and value.