Full-time EFL Teacher Needed in Panama
The International School of Panama (ISP) is a non-profit, student-centered, independent school, inspiring lifelong learners for a future without borders. ISP operates under the license of the Ministry of Education of Panama and is accredited by AdvancED. As an authorized IB World School, ISP offers the International Baccalaureate Program (IB) for students in grades 11 and 12. In addition, ISP offers the unique Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate and AdvancED certified STEM programs.
We are currently looking for a substitute EFL teacher for high school to cover a maternity leave through to mid-April 2020.
Paid maternity leave
High level of English proficiency
TESOL or TEFL certificate required
Deep dedication to learning and developing the craft of teaching
Bachelor or Master Degree in Education or Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant subject area, with teaching experience
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• University graduation diploma, with TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Copy of passport first page
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Oct, 27 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*