What visa do I need to teach English in Spain?


Spain is a popular destination for teaching English abroad as it always has a wide choice of jobs on offer, particularly in cities such as Barcelona and Madrid. For most non-EU citizens it is common practice to enter the country on a 90-day tourist visa.