What visa do I need to teach English in Costa Rica?


If you choose Costa Rica as your destination you should check with your nearest Costa Rican Embassy for the most up-to-date visa information before getting on a plane. Currently, it is common practice for most foreign teachers to enter the country on a 90-day tourist visa.