Do you have to have a work visa to teach English abroad?


When it comes to applying for an official work visa to teach English abroad, you will find the process to be relatively straightforward in some countries and virtually impossible in many others. In countries where the process is difficult, it is often the norm for foreign teachers to work with only a normal tourist visa in their passport, or even with no visa at all in some cases.