Can I get a work visa to teach English in Mexico?


Yes, for the majority of foreign nationals teaching English in Mexico it is relatively straightforward to apply for a visa that allows them to stay in the country long-term. By obtaining an official work visa you will also receive other benefits including access to the national healthcare system.