TESOL Diploma Course at a Glance
For those looking /or a more advanced course in TESOL ITTT offers an internationally-accredited 370-hour Diploma in TESOL This course is suitable for students who are already TEFL/TESOL qualified and are looking to enhance their job prospects and CV/resume. The course is research-based, encouraging you to make use of the internet and other resources to consider the issues in English language teaching and draw your own conclusions regarding these issues.
THE 370-HOUR DIPLOMA IN TESOL CONTAINS:
- 12 MODULES COVERING
- STUDY SKILLS
- COURSE DESIGN
- CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- STUDENT ASSESSMENT
- 11 STUDY SHEET
- RESEARCH BASED QUESTIONS DESIGNED TO BUILD UNDERSTANDING OF MODULE CONTENTS
- ENCOURAGE INDIVIDUAL RESEARCH
- VIEW ISSUES FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES
THE COURSE IS ASSESSED BY TWO SUMMATIVE TESTS COMPLETED AFTER MODULES 6 AND 11.
- GRADUATES RECEIVE AN EMBOSSED HARD COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE
- THE COURSE IS AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT TUTOR SUPPORT
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- JOBS GUIDANCE
- FREE LESSON PLAN ACCESS
- COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
- 120-HR TEFL/TESOL COURSE FREE OF CHARGE
- OR COMPLIMENTARY CTEYL OR CTBE IF ALREADY TEFL/TESOL CERTIFIED
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching. This convenient, highly structured design means that you can quickly get to grips with each section before moving onto the next.