TESOL Jobs in Other Latin America
If you’re thinking of working in Central America, it’s best to begin your search after you’ve arrived there. Very few positions are advertised on the internet and in local papers. It’s best to visit the school well-dressed and with your resume in hand. While salaries aren’t going to make you rich, you’ll enjoy a nice standard of living in relation to local standards. Costa Rica offers some of the higher salaries in the region as demand for teachers there is higher than elsewhere in Central America.
Check out ITTT's Blog Posts
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Jan, 30 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*