Pittman Center, Tennessee TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Tennessee? Are you interested in teaching English in Pittman Center, Tennessee? Check out our opportunities in Pittman Center, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Parts of speech are noun, verb, adjective, adverbs, prepositions, gerund, articles and conjunctions.
1) noun: we have common, proper, compound, abstract and collective. Also, we can organize nouns by countable and uncountable.
2) verbs: verbs are actions. all verbs are either transitive or intransitive. and we can use the verbs in the infinitive form. and we have an auxiliary verb (do)
3)adjectives: we use comparatives example: he is bigger than her. and superlative she is the most beautiful girl at the school.
4) Articles: Indefinite article such as an, an example an hour and a car. And definite article the, an example: the.
5) adverbs: in general add meaning to the action. we have adverbs of time, place, frequency, manner and degree.
6) gerunds is an ing form used as a noun.
7) pronouns: personal, processive, reflexive and relative.
8)prepositions of a) time/date: at, on, by. b)movement: from, to. and c) place: between, next to.
9) Conjunctions join words in a sentence. example: but, and .