Hawkins County, Tennessee TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Tennessee? Are you interested in teaching English in Hawkins County, Tennessee? Check out our opportunities in Hawkins County, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Types of Tests
1) Placement: All four skills often tested. It's progressive (easy to hard level)
2) Diagnostic: Gives information about the students' current strengths and weaknesses. Can tell us about their aptitude and allows teachers to focus planning on gaps in students knowledge.
3) Progress: All four skills are tested. Often required by the school or language center and different time frames. Indicates areas the students are having problems with and suggest we should go over them again.
4) Practice: Used for revision purpose, used for internal and external exams. Students should be as near as possible to the style and content of the real exam.
5) External Proficiency tests: General English (Cambridge), business English (TOEIC and Cambridge BEC) and academic English (TOEFL and IELTS)