Bethel, Oregon TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Oregon? Are you interested in teaching English in Bethel, Oregon? Check out our opportunities in Bethel, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
- It can boost the confidence of students if they are able to understand it.
- It’s authentic or real so it’s more interesting for the students.
- It can be geared to the interests of a particular set of students such as teen agers or business people.
- It prepares the students for the real world, most especially if they are migrating to an English-speaking country.
- The material is not graded to the level of the students because it’s made for native speakers and not ESL learners.
- It can sometimes be too difficult or complicated for the students to comprehend.
- It might contain a lot of informal English which can be disadvantageous to the students who haven’t mastered formal/academic English yet.
- The material can be graded to the level of students.
- The teacher can easily choose which vocabulary or language items to include in the material (ex: crossword puzzles, matching activities, role-plays)
- It can be used to replace or supplement material from the book.
- Some students may find it a bit boring because it’s not real.
- It limits the exposure of students to real English or everyday English.
- Can be too time-consuming to create the material.
- Some original materials have not been tried and tested.