Bessie, Oklahoma TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Oklahoma? Are you interested in teaching English in Bessie, Oklahoma? Check out our opportunities in Bessie, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Unit 2 explore the introduction to grammar part's of speech, teaches that every word in the a sentence further classified according to the purpose and the meaning it adds. A sentence must contain a subject and verb, but most time may contain other parts like an object.
I learn about:
1.nouns and the main types of nouns like: common noun, proper noun, compound noun and abstract noun.
2. Adjectives which describe nouns such as people and things.
3. Articles, there are definite(the) and indefinite (a and an)
4. Verbs doing word, all verbs are either transitive and intransitive.
5. Adverbs which add information to the action, quality or state of direction by a verb
6. Gerunds the ing form of a verb used as a noun
8. Prepositions and conjunctions