Lillington, North Carolina TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in North Carolina? Are you interested in teaching English in Lillington, North Carolina? Check out our opportunities in Lillington, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Modal verbs. Basic rules:
• Obligation – must
• Possibility / probability – might
• Permission / prohibition – may
• Ability – can
• Advice – should
Auxiliary verb “to be” + past participle
Usage: when it is not known, not important or we don’t want to say who performs the action
Categories of clauses:
• Independent clause – complete sentence
• Dependent clause – not a complete sentence, must be connected to an independent clause
•Relative clause – dependent clause that modifies a noun: describes, identifies, or gives further information about the noun. Pronouns are uses: who, which, that, whose
My girlfriend who lives at number 35 has beeb arrested
• Type 1. Intransitive – cannot be followed by direct object
He didn’t turn up
• Type 2. Transitive separable – an object pronoun can only come between verb and participle
She took Anna on.
• Type 3. Transitive inseparable – object phrase, object pronoun, phrasal verb come after the participle
She got over the operation.