Kenly, North Carolina TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in North Carolina? Are you interested in teaching English in Kenly, North Carolina? Check out our opportunities in Kenly, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
In this unit I learned about following issues:
• Roles of the teacher: model, assessor, facilitator, manager, organizer, prompter, participant, observer. The roles vary depending on task/aim
• States according to Council of Europe: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
• Language levels: Beginners, Basic, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced
• Characteristics of good teacher (main concentration should learners) - and good learner (desire to learn and ask questions)
• Difference between adults and young users, their motivation
• Cultural difference is important point for teacher to consider