Arapahoe, North Carolina TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in North Carolina? Are you interested in teaching English in Arapahoe, North Carolina? Check out our opportunities in Arapahoe, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Unit twenty deals with common problems encounter in classroom by teachers. The techniques of starting a new course effectively ,how to manage bigger number of learners in a class, encounter reluctant students and multi-level classes are treated.
When a teacher is meeting learners for the first time or starting a new course ,the teacher must establish a good rapport with the learners and set the tone for the rest of the course. For this to happen, the teacher has to put into place a number of activities that can be used for that purpose.
There are several problems that teachers face in the different special groups of learners. These problems include;
- Different levels of learners .Some learners are fast learners whereas others slow learners.
- Large classes of learners as stated earlier are a problem to the teachers.
- The use of native language in a monolingual class should be avoided. This retards the learning process of English language.
- There are learners who are reluctant to participate or speak in class for several reasons. The teacher needs to encourage them.
- Some learners have difficulties in listening . Their skills need to be improved upon or encourage .
- Where the teacher finds that some learners are faster than others ,the teacher should get involved the faster learners with extra activities to keep them busy from being bored.