West Turin, New York TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in New York? Are you interested in teaching English in West Turin, New York? Check out our opportunities in West Turin, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
* there's high teacher talking time.
* too much teacher control in the classroom.
* teacher points at students with his fingers.
* The teacher addresses only students with whom he's familiar.
* the teacher reprimanded the students that came into the class after the start of the lesson.
* the teacher puts down students that answer questions incorrectly.
* classroom atmosphere is tense.
* the teacher started the class with a familiarisation activity whereby everyone introduced themselves.
* the teacher referred to the students by name.
* elicits answers from students instead of providing it.
* does not point with his fingers.
* he commends students when they answer correctly.
* the atmosphere is relaxed as teacher is friendly.
* there's more student talking time than in the previous video.
* students are more relaxed and open to learning.
In this unit, I learnt that the attitude with which the teacher comes into class with will either dtermine the sucess or failure of the lesson.