Red House, New York TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in New York? Are you interested in teaching English in Red House, New York? Check out our opportunities in Red House, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
EQUIPMENT AND TEACHING AIDS
Teaching equipment are teaching aids needed for lessons in an EFL classroom. These include:
1. the board.
2. interactive whiteboard.
3. overhead projector - used as an alternative to the board.
4. visual aids such as real objects, pictures and photos.
5. worksheets and work cards made by the teacher or bought from a publisher.
6. cassette recorders.
7. CD players.
8. videos and DVDs.
9. video camera used to record students' activities and then played back for analysis and discussion.
10. dictionaries - helps students look up meaning, pronunciation and use of language.
12. resource books - used for adapting, supplementing and replacing materials from a course book.
13. photocopies - used for copying materials that are not contained within the students' coursebook.
14. computers - used for;
* word processing,
* reference tools
* EFL CDs that contains games, tests and other activities,
* podcasts/MP3s/audio clips.
15. online resources - these are websites that a TEFL teacher can use as resources in the classroom.
From this unit, I learned about the necessary tools used in an EFL classroom for effective teaching and learning, and how and where to access them.