Pleasant Valley, New York TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in New York? Are you interested in teaching English in Pleasant Valley, New York? Check out our opportunities in Pleasant Valley, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
i. acts as a record of class activities and the materials used and also helps someone that'll cover your class if you have to be absent from class for some reason.
*helps as a working document you can refer to during the course of a lesson.
* keep it simple
* be flexible
* write the anticipated time for each lesson
* structure it and maintain the structure.
* make sure activities fit together to give it a smooth flow
c. Before you start a lesson,
* make sure that you have all the materials you need.
* ensure the equipment are functional.
* check that you have your lesson plan.
* arrange the seating as you want. etc
d. You should include the following in your lesson plan,
* teacher and observer name.
* the number of expected students.
* language point.
* date and time.
* timing for each activity.
* anticipated problems for students and teacher and the solution.
* learner objective.
* class level.
* personal aim.
* teaching aids.
e. Issues to consider when planning sequence of lesson,
* variety and balance.