Franklin Lakes, New Mexico TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in New Mexico? Are you interested in teaching English in Franklin Lakes, New Mexico? Check out our opportunities in Franklin Lakes, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
This unit focuses on the future tenses of verbs. This is one of the most complex parts of the English language to navigate for students, so here are some of the most common aspects of future tenses along with examples that I have created using the information give to us in the unit about usage and form:
1) Future Simple (e.g. I'll see you this evening.)
2) Future Continuous (e.g. I'll be leaving work at 4pm.)
3) Future Perfect (e.g. I'll have finished this course by the end of the month._
4) Future Perfect Continuous (e.g. By the time he gets home, he'll have been gone for more than 12 hours.)
5) Be going + Infinitive (It's going to be sunny for the next week.)
6) Present Simple (The flight arrives in an hour.)
7) The Present Continuous (I'm teaching a class on the history of coffee tomorrow.)
One of the most important things about teaching aspects of the teaching the future tense is deciding upon appropriate activities in which to engage the students. Using calendars and day planners seem to be the most successful because they involve a lot of student talk time and require them to ask questions about plans and schedules for the future. They make for great question-and-answer activities. Additionally, fortune telling or planning for holidays are wonderful secondary activities to aid the students in solidifying their understanding of these grammar points.