Forest, Louisiana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Louisiana? Are you interested in teaching English in Forest, Louisiana? Check out our opportunities in Forest, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Common problems situation
• Try to establish rapport between the students (in the case of a new group) and also between the teacher and the class.
• Find out about the students needs/aspirations with English.
• Find out the English level of each individual class member.
• Use different materials
• Same material, different class
• Don’t do anything
• Pair stronger students with weaker ones
• Use worksheets
• Pair group work
• Choral repetition
• Appoint group leaders
Use of a native language
• Make sure the language level used is appropriate for the class level and students have necessary language to cope.
• Make sure your explanations are clear to all class members.
• Encourage the use of English where appropriate
• Only respond to English
• Constantly remind the students
• Use plenty of pair work
• Use controlled practice
• Use role-play
• Use a tape recorder