Parkerville, Kansas TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Kansas? Are you interested in teaching English in Parkerville, Kansas? Check out our opportunities in Parkerville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
This unit focuses on the following:
1. The relationship of the teacher to the learner.
2. The roles of the teacher.
3. The roles of the learner.
4. Differences between adult and young learners.
5. Why different people study English or any foreign language.
6. The different levels of language learning including the European course framework.
I have learned more distinct terms for the different aspects of learning that I have in my own classroom settings already. While instinctively, I know that I care a lot about individual students' needs but this Unit did a very good job of discussing levels and giving terms to common classroom situations.