Winthrop Harbor, Indiana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Indiana? Are you interested in teaching English in Winthrop Harbor, Indiana? Check out our opportunities in Winthrop Harbor, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Unit 16 discusses conditionals and reported speech. There are six different types of conditionals:
- Zero Conditional is used for irrefutable actions and facts
- First conditional is used for a situation in the future that will be possible if a condition is met
- Second Conditional describes a (often unlikely) present or future hypothetical situation
- Third Conditional describes a hypothetical past action with a hypothetical past consequence
- Mixed Conditional (mix of second and third) describes a hypothetical past action with a hypothetical present consequence
Reported speech means sentences that report (in the third person) what someone else has been saying (in the first person). When direct speech is turned into reported speech, tenses often change, words describing moments in time (tomorrow, yesterday) change and pronouns obviously change (although some pronouns can change into different things, depending on the context of the sentence).