Waynesville, Indiana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Indiana? Are you interested in teaching English in Waynesville, Indiana? Check out our opportunities in Waynesville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
The difference between accuracy and fluency is that accuracy is focused on correct language and is more controlled. Fluency is more about letting students be creative and focus on the flow of the language.
Many students may be intimidated or afraid to speak up in class for many different reasons. You can encourage them in the following ways:
1. pair work
2. group work
3. lots of practice before fluency activities
4. make each activity purposeful
5. change the dynamics of the classroom
6. plan carefully
7. give students plenty of time to think and plan what they want to say
The following are important factors when learning to write in a foreign language:
1. handwriting - forming letters may be a challenge for those who have a different alphabet so practice may be needed for specific students.
2. spelling - this may be difficult because many words are pronounced the same and written differently, and some words are written the same but pronounced differently.
3. layout and punctuation - depending on what we are writing, who we are writing to, and the level of formality, we may write very differently and use different punctuation (or not at all).
4. creative writing - must be encouraged by the teacher because it engages students and the finished product can give them something to be proud about