Lowell, Indiana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Indiana? Are you interested in teaching English in Lowell, Indiana? Check out our opportunities in Lowell, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
This unit discusses what makes a good teacher, what makes a good learner, what is important for both parties to be successful. This unit also discusses levels of fluency and roles of the teacher. Here are some key points that I grabbed from the unit:
1. What makes a good teacher is caring about his or her teaching, but being even more concerned about the students learning.
2. Good learners must want to learn, must be willing to practice, and must ask questions. Depending on age, learners may have different levels of motivation and confidence and it is important for teachers to adjust accordingly.
3. There are nine different roles that teachers may take in the classroom, and it is important to have a good balance between all roles in order for the students to remain focused and be successful.
4. Language level is typically broken down into six levels, from beginners to advanced. Students will advance through the levels as they gain more knowledge in the language.
5. There are many reasons why someone may be motivated to take an English class, and students with motivations and reasons to take the class are typically more successful.