Mahinahina, Hawaii TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Hawaii? Are you interested in teaching English in Mahinahina, Hawaii? Check out our opportunities in Mahinahina, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
In English's grammar, "If" or "When" are used in the sentences which refer to past, present and future possibilities are called Conditionals. There are five main conditionals:
- Zero conditional: is used to talk about situations that are generally or always true.
- 1st conditional: likely results of possible future situations also can be used as promises, threats, warnings or backup plans.
- 2nd conditional: communicates unreal present or future situations, dreams or fantasies.
- 3rd conditional: refers a hypothetical past action and hypothetical past consequence/result, can also be expressed as regrets or excuses.
- Mixed conditional: This mixed refers to the present result of an imaginary situation occur in the past.