Lihue, Hawaii TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Hawaii? Are you interested in teaching English in Lihue, Hawaii? Check out our opportunities in Lihue, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Coursebooks and materials
Materials that we can bring to our classroom:
• Wipe board
• Visual Aids
• Electronic media
• Course books
• Resource books
• Photocopiers, computers
1. Wipe board
• Start with a clean board
• Board plan
• Use table and columns
• Use color
2. Visual Aids
• Pictures/ photos
3. Worksheets and work cards
• Can be bought or made.
• Can act as a prompt to introduce an activity.
• Make them durable.
4. Video/ DVDs/ CDs
• How does it work?
• Listening activity: How long is the tape recording and to rewind or reset?
• Set the volume before starting.
• Check the whole things before using it.
• Act as a prompt and create interest.
• can be motivational.
• Monolingual – word/meaning, English-English
• Bilingual – English Chinese
6. Resource book
• Students’ book – Information for the teaching point.
• Workbook – Activities for the Study phase.
• Teaching resource book- Activities for the Activate phase.
• Create a balanced lesson.
• Don’t use it all the time.
• Don’t rely on the information presented.
• Match the material given to your students’ needs.