Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Colorado? Are you interested in teaching English in Two Buttes, Colorado? Check out our opportunities in Two Buttes, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Two Buttes, Colorado TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
1. 5 qualities of that good teachers should have and to give reasons for your choices. Which of these qualities do you consider to be more important and why? At the lesson teacher should be kind and patient this quality help teacher two in the wall all students and have a good rapport and interaction with the class. Tutoring is able to really love subject, be emotional, it is help to motivate learners. 2. State what do you consider to be the five most important roles of a teacher. Describe each role and say why you think it is important At the lesson we say about teachers’ roles. Teacher will have some or all of the following roles: Manager or controller, organizer, assessor, prompter, participant, tutor, resource or facilitator, model, observer or monitor. I think one of the important role is managing because teacher must be in front of the class giving information about the unit, rules, correct mistakes and other. The second role it is assessor, because if in the classroom we have students with different levels or age, teachers will need to be sensitive do this do you dance reactions and provide necessary support. The third role is participante. At this role teacher look from outside the group or other numbers of student to use English with focus attention upon him or herself. The fourth role is model. The teacher is a bank of knowledge about grandma vocabulary pronunciation and other things about language and culture. Many students want to be look like the teacher. The last roll is monitor. The teacher can give information activities and check students’ success certain temp. All part of the lesson have to working before start of the lesson. 3. Five qualities you would expect to find in a good learner. Which of these qualities to do considered to be more important and why? At this unit we speak about six general characteristics: willingness to listen to the language, a desired to experiment with the language, a willingness to ask questions, an ability to think about the open learning process and methods, and acceptance of error correction and desire to them. At the first time all students have to learn a lot of words and need to find opportunities to practice English with native and non-native speakers. This goal include willingness to have experiment with language, listen language and excerpt of error correction. 4. What are some of the major differences you would expect to find between adult into young learners? Adults have a long history of learning experience and come with history of success and failure. These factors broken believes that they can success and fluently speak language. Adults learn language with small motivation than younger students because they know their goals why they start to learn language. Adults are often nervous about the MS steaks when they’re learning language then the younger students. Footage from more easier to build rapport with adults and discuss any topics because they have more experience of life then young students. So the lesson can be more interested and have different varied. 5. List to the levels of pain which ability that learns off and grow but into and to give a brief summation of each level: We have six language level. Beginner. Students at this level haven’t got knowledge of English or maybe they have a basic knowledge of English which they cannot activate. Elementary. Students can use basic structures and a little bit communication. Pre-intermediate. This level students can make many errors with basic structures bad today communicate and understand a great variety of topics. Intermediate. The student understand and communicate of using a limited vocabulary fluency. Upper intermediate. This student speak fluency at different variation of topics and use right grammar structures. Advance. Students have The best knowledge of English language like a native speaker. 6. Give as many reasons as possible while students are motivated to study English. The reasons that you give do not have to be in the unit reading material. I think for young students important to learn English language for variety their spent time at watch films, read articles, listen radio and find new friends abroad. All this opportunities are open for young students after start to learn English language. Thank you
Compare the Online Course Packages to find
the best one that suits your needs
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Oct, 26 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos