Mount Vernon, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Mount Vernon, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Mount Vernon, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Teaching English to young learners is a course provided by TEFL and TESOL, which targets the young learners. The young learner is defined as someone who isn't an adult learner. This course will cover six units
1. Unit 1: Course introduction
2. Unit 2: Teaching and learning
3. Unit 3: Course development
4. Unit 4: Materials and management
5. Unit 5: Teaching themes
6. Unit 6: Professional development
The target group is of this course is for those who are practicing or intending teachers of English.
The main aim of the course is enable the course takers to learn ideas and methods related to teaching English.
At the end of the course the course takers should be able to do the following:
• Discuss using standard industry terminology, the role of teaching English to young learners.
• Create a teaching syllabus.
• Have realistic ideas for individual lessons and how to deliver them to a range of target groups.
• Be aware of how to find or create teaching material.
• Be aware of professional l development opportunities. E.T.C
It also cover prospects such as,
• Teaching in a language center or language school
• Teaching in a private or state school
• Teaching privately, or ‘one to one