TEFL Gallery - Happy Students and Teachers in Guatemala
We believe that the most important part of becoming an English teacher is getting as much teaching practice as possible. That's why we put great emphasis on practical teaching sessions at our training center in guatemala. During your four-week in-class course, you will teach students of various ages and class sizes. That way, you will be as best prepared as possible for your first position teaching overseas. By the end of the training course in La Antigua, every trainee will have completed up to 10 teaching sessions with real EFL students.
Home Back Top
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Aug, 28 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*