Great Opportunities in Vietnam For EFL Teachers
A great opportunity to teach EFL with ILA Vietnam! We are Vietnam's leading English language school, currently operating 47 centres spanning the length of the country, located in both bustling metropolises and quaint smaller cities alike.
We employ more than 800 Native-Level English Speakers and provide ongoing professional development and excellent career opportunities for all staff. ILA Vietnam teaches more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginners (inclusive of both Young Learners and Adults) to advanced level students including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We also work closely with a number of partner schools and NGOs, as well as providing additional Mathematics classes in our award winning language centres providing a wide range of options to each of our teachers and staff. We have small class sizes and offer all the support and resources a teacher could wish for. Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
To work with ILA Vietnam, teachers need to have:
1) A university degree - This must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
2) A native level of English
*3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (Cambridge CELTA, TESOL or an equivalent Level 5 qualification preferred). Your certification must be from a recognised provider, a minimum of 120 hours in-class and have at least 4 hours of real teaching practice with authentic students.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits, you will need to provide the following during the application process:
Your BA degree and a fully legalised copy
Your TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate
A clean police clearance certificate from your home country and a fully legalised copy
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Salary based on performance and experience
- A minimum of 1 year contract with the option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organised and paid for by ILA for full-time teachers
- Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in the ILA Community Network
- Option to transfer between our 45 countrywide training centres, and to progress into senior positions
TO APPLY:Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 13 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*