Full-time TEFL Job in Kassel, Germany
Finer English, an established language school in central Germany, is seeking a full-time English teacher to teach small groups of business professionals according to their individual learning needs. We are a thriving language school started by Joe Finer in 1998. The school's success is built on a structured approach to teaching, centred on language audits to determine not only the students' competence in English but also the specific work activities for which English is necessary. All students are taught according to their individual learning needs.
Focusing primarily on companies in Kassel, Germany, the school's team currently numbers 20, including teachers for several languages besides English.
Finer English is a virtual school - we have no school building and no staff-room where teachers can swap ideas at lunch-time. Lessons are taught on our clients' premises - all of which are reachable by public transport from Kassel city centre.
Because teachers do not meet daily, regular communication by telephone and e-mail is essential. Teacher training sessions are held several times each year to develop teaching skills, exchange ideas and reinforce the co-operative team spirit.
Teaching according to each student's specific business needs means we use no set text books unless specifically requested. Teaching materials appropriate to the needs of each individual student are provided by Finer English.
· Applications will only be considered from native level speakers of English.
· A current driving licence would be useful.
· Applicants should have at least two years of relevant teaching experience.
· Formal EFL qualification is desirable but not a must.
· Personality is important. We are seeking an energetic, open-minded teacher with a passion for both teaching and the English language.
· Applicants should also have a good knowledge of world events and business terminology.
· Finally, candidates should be excited both to learn new things and continually improve themselves as teachers.
The advertised vacancy is a freelance position. Starting rates are commensurate with teachers' experience. Finer English is pleased to offer teacher support and has a member of staff for that purpose. We will gladly assist the successful applicant with the red tape process and help find suitable housing.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV along with a current photograph to the email address given on the job heading.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we will not be replying to any applicant who does not fulfill the job requirements specified in this advert.
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Dec, 12 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*