Evart, Michigan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Michigan? Are you interested in teaching English in Evart, Michigan? Check out our opportunities in Evart, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
There are four basic skills in any language: receptive skills-reading and listening,and productive skills- speaking and writing. All are equally important and teachers should try to include all of them into lessons to achieve a complex approach.
Listening and skills:
1)Predictive skills( predicting the content of an article from a headline)
2)Scanning( Seaching or a specific information)
3) Skimming ( understanding general idea of a text)
4) Detailed information ( reading or listening in details)
5)Deduction from context( understanding individual wordsds or phrases from a context)
The basic keys to have to effective receptive lesson are:
1) materials that are students interested in
2) building interest before reading or listening
3) pre-teach difficult vocabulary
4) vary the type of material
5)use materials to practise different skills
6)use realistic comprehensive tasks
7) incorporate activate phrases that lead on from the text