Cedar, Michigan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Michigan? Are you interested in teaching English in Cedar, Michigan? Check out our opportunities in Cedar, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
In this unit it is written about the Future tenses. Many different tenses and ideas can be used with future meanings. The are the following:
1) The future simple. E.g. I will call you tomorrow.
2) The future continuous. E.g. I will be speaking to him about this at 3 p.m.
3) The future perfect. E.g. I will have finished this task by the end of this week.
4) The future perfect continuous. By the time I retire I will have been working here for 45 years!
5) Be going+infinitive. I am going to pick him up.
6) The present simple. The bus leaves at 6 a.m.
7) The Present continuous. Our parents are visiting us this Christmas.
I have learnt from this unit about typical mistakes and errors and teaching ideas.