Caldwell, Michigan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Michigan? Are you interested in teaching English in Caldwell, Michigan? Check out our opportunities in Caldwell, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
I learned about:
- the roles of the teacher. For example, teachers have roles such as being the manager, assessor, organizer, prompter etc.
- the traits of good learners and teachers. This especially stands out to me as an ALT. To not only see where I can improve but also, to identify key ways that will inspire their interest in English and continuously motivate them.
- the breakdown of the varying levels of English language ability and fluency.
- the varying opportunities and difficulties that exist when teaching the different age groups.
- the ways teachers would have to modify their approach to students based on their culture and first language.