Newburgh, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Newburgh, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Newburgh, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Nowadays, teachers have a lot of resources for giving classes and make them more interesting and effective, for instance:
- Whiteboard: use clear handwriting, adapt it to the size of the board and make sure it can be seen form the back. Also, avoid capitalizing and try to divide the board in different sections (grammar, vocabulary, etc.).
- OHP: it helps you not to have your back to the students. It’s perfect to correct written exercises.
- IWB: remember to check it before your class, since it's electronic and can cause you problems. Have a backup in case it doesn't work. Check that it's not placed in a poor location. Sometimes, they come with their own lesson plans.
- Visual aids: especially useful to teach new vocabulary and to reduce teacher speaking time. You can draw, bring an object to the class or use images from a magazine.
- Video camera: you can record and activity to give students feedback after it finishes. Also, students can record interviews, role-plays, etc.
- Dictionaries: they give you the meaning of a word, use in context, pronunciation, etc.