Del Haven Estates, Delaware TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Delaware? Are you interested in teaching English in Del Haven Estates, Delaware? Check out our opportunities in Del Haven Estates, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Teaching special groups
The teaching of the beginners, there are categories of beginners:
1. The absolute beginner: students who have no idea of English at all
2. The beginner without Roman alphabet: such students will need a lots of initial work on basic literacy skills. A lot of reading, practice and writing is necessary.
3. The young beginner: younger beginners often lack motivation as they haven't usually made the choice to study and cannot see the benefit of learning the language.
4. The adult beginner: adult beginners will often have made their own decision to learn English and as a result will usually be highly motivated.
5. The false beginner: students may have studied or been exposed to English previously but have not retained much language. They will probably be able to produce a few simple structures.
There are also tips for teaching beginners :
1. Be aware of the students needs.
2. Arranging the classroom.
3. Be as visual as possible.
4. Language control.
5. Encouraging the students to speak English in class as much as possible.
6. Use pair and group work.
7. Ask a lot of questions.
8. Don't use the students' mother tongue even if you know it.
9. Homework is important.
10. Use choral repetition.