Full-time TEFL Job in Phuket, Thailand
Chalermprakiatsomdetprasrinakarin School (aka Srinagarindra, the Princess Mother School, Phuket) is looking for additional TEFL qualified native English speakers (USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand) to teach M1 to M6 (grades 7 to 12 students). The successful candidate will teach up to 20 hours per week, and the salary is 35,000 baht per month. The school will also provide all documentation for your work visa and work permit.
The positions are for an immediate start date, and the contract is for one year (12 months).
To be considered for an interview, email the following documents to the email address given on the job heading.
2) Passport ID page.
3) Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Education).
4) TEFL, TESOL or CELTA Certification.
4) A recent police clearance document.
Only selected candidates who have submitted all requested documents will be contacted for an interview.
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Oct, 27 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*