Teach EFL and Experience Life in Moscow, Russia
Use your TEFL skills to teach in Moscow - kindergarten and school teachers needed in Moscow! Experience the amazing culture and history of Moscow in the company of over 40 teachers from all over the world! Simply English Moscow is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join us for the 2019-20 school year. Our teachers work in state and private schools, kindergartens, and with private students. While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply! Monday - Friday schedule (weekends always off) Maximum 25 teaching hours per week - no office hours! Positions available to start in October and November, 2019 (flexible start dates)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR SIMPLY ENGLISH:
• A competitive salary, starting at 80,000 - 90,000 Rub + (depending on experience)
• HOUSING - subsidized by the school
• Work Visa - full support and paid by the school
• Free monthly transport pass
• Free PRIVATE health insurance
• Paid public holidays
• Paid sick leave and 2 paid personal days
• Vibrant social life for teachers with bi-weekly parties and events!
• Paid sick days and personal days for teachers
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• 24 HOUR emergency support
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• All teaching materials provided by the school
SIMPLY ENGLISH JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, NZ or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children (preferred but we are willing to train aspiring teachers with a strong desire to learn!)
• Hold a university degree in any subject, preferably with TEFL/TESOL qualification
• Career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored social and cultural events EVERY TWO WEEKS!
Please apply by email to the address given on the job heading with your resume and recent photo!
*Simply English is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age! We pride ourselves in providing a western-style work and office environment where our native English teachers feel comfortable and safe.*
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*