Job Teaching English in Russia
Lingvoexpert Language School - one of the leaders in corporate language training in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow has open vacancies for native level EFL teachers. We strongly believe in professional development and training so if you aren't an experienced teacher we can help you make the transition into a new career - a mentoring system is very well developed within the school.
Plan and deliver individual lessons to kids for up to 30 teaching hours per week (full time involves 5 consecutive work days with guaranteed 2 consecutive days off).
Communicate with parents, evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement.
Participate in teacher training activities within the company.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
A competitive salary 700-1200 USD based on qualifications and number of working hours
+ Fully sponsored legal work visa
+ Fully sponsored shared accommodation
+ Relocation assistance, including optional salary advance and apartment search support
+ Training and development programs
+ Experienced teacher mentoring support programme
• CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
• US/UK/Australia/NZ/Canada/South African citizenship preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and application letter to the email address given on the job heading.
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Jan, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*