Teach English in Poland as a Language Assistant
Become a Language Assistant in Krakow, Poland, and use your TEFL skills to experience European culture first-hand while getting hands-on teaching experience in a fun and relaxed environment. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified EFL teacher. As a Language Assistant you will work 10-20 hours per week in public schools, private schools, day cares, preschools, and summer camps as an ambassador of the English language and your home culture.
As a Language Assistant, you'll have all the fun of teaching and none of the pain! Classes are generally casual and based around games, activities, or conversation, and are meant to be fun for the teacher as well as the students. You will also never be responsible for grading assignments, holding office hours, or working around a curriculum.
In exchange, you will receive free furnished accommodation in the city center as well as a monthly living stipend. We also provide full support for our Language Assistants, including airport pickup, assistance opening a bank account and a phone plan, training, and regular social events. Our Language Assistants are also welcomed into Polish culture through our series of cultural activities provided free of charge.
We welcome Language Assistants on a rolling basis, so you are welcome to apply and start working at anytime. However, the vast majority of our Language Assistant positions run from the middle of September until the end of June.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
As compensation, Language Assistants will receive:
• Furnished accommodation in the city center with all utilities and internet included. You'll have your own room and share the common area with 2-3 other Language Assistants
• Monthly stipend of 1000PLN per month to allow you to live comfortably in Poland
In addition to accommodation and monetary compensation, all Language Assistants receive the following support and benefits:
• Assistance with work permits and visas from our immigration specialist
• Arrival support (airport pickup, help setting up a bank account, SIM card, and more)
• Regular social events to get to know fellow Language Assistants
• Cultural activities and excursions
• 24/7 support from our Community Management team for any issues that arise inside the classroom our outside
At minimum you must:
• Be a native level speaker of English
• Have at least a TEFL, TESOL OR some prior experience teaching
• Have a fun and outgoing personality
• Be good with kids and teens
The program is open to all nationalities, and we can provide support for the necessary visas required for non-EU nationals.
Unfortunately, due to work permit restrictions, if you do not hold EU nationality or otherwise have the right to work in Poland, you must hold a passport from an English-speaking country (USA, Australia, South Africa, etc).
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading for details of the application process.
TEL:+48 502 810 684
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Jan, 23 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*