EFL Teaching Positions in Poland
Due to our expansion, Tower School of English are looking for 1 EFL teacher to join our team in October. We have been operating since 2002 and have schools in three locations in Southern Poland – Katowice, Zory and Jastrzebie-Zdroj.
Why choose us as the next destination on your TEFL teaching adventure?
-We are situated in the South-West Poland, close to the Czech border.
-Katowice is an excellent transportation hub with buses, trains and flights to almost all European counties.
-Many well-known cities and natural landmarks are only a short distance away.
-Professional and relaxed working environment.
We offer a full-time contract including both medical and social security insurance and accommodation (shared).
- 1 year EFL teaching experience or a teaching certificate
- Manual (stick-shift) driving license, valid for driving in a foreign country (preferred)
- Ability to adapt to living in a different country, culture and language
- Open and friendly personality
If interested, please send your application to the email address given on the job heading.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our current native speaker tutors who can answer your questions from his/her perspective. Looking forward to meeting you.
TEL: +48 693 543 737
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Nov, 20 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*