Jobs in Saudi Arabia For EFL Teachers
Wall Street English has positions in Riyadh, Jeddah and Hail for TEFL qualified teachers. We offer a very positive and friendly work environment and expense paid opportunities to travel to other WSE centers across the Kingdom to exchange experience and to attend training. There are career paths for ambitious teachers who want to grow to higher positions, such as Teacher Trainer or Service Manager.
- Monthly Salary between 3466-3733 USD (Tax-Free)
- Quarterly Bonus upon Reaching Service KPIs
- End of Contract Salary Increment (based on performance appraisal)
- End-of-Service Benefits (as per Saudi Labor Law)
- Medical Insurance: Fully Covered
- Tickets: Free Round Ticket (Annual) + 1 Ticket on Arrival + 1 Ticket on Return to home-country - Vacation: 30-day Paid vacation + around 15 days paid national holidays
- Work Visas: Visa Entry fees are reimbursed and work Permit/iqama expenses are covered
- Exit-Re-Entry Visa: Covered (Annually)
- Saudi Arabia: airport pick up, transfer to temporary hotel, orientation, assistance with opening local bank account, 14-day covered accommodation upon arrival, health insurance support, visa support, native speaking managers etc.
- 2-year Academic contract (Renewable contract)
- Ongoing training and professional support and Development
- Native level speaker of English (Males)
- University degree
- CELTA, TESOL or TEFL
NICE TO HAVE:
- Adaptability and willingness to work with different cultures and values
- Desire to grow within the company and a strong interest in working globally
- Readiness to learn and develop professionally
COMPETENCIES ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Patient, responsible and empathetic
- Passionate about teaching English and changing Students’ futures
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND:
- Teaching experience (minimum 1 year)
- Professional attitude and well presented
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Motivate Students who are behind their learning goals to commit and recuperate
- Build consistent study habits through correct advice and mentoring for Students
- Show flexibility by working shifts that suit student needs
- Work with a diverse team (religion, ethnicity, culture, beliefs)
Please send your resume and recent photo to the email address given on the job heading.
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*