Full-Time TEFL Position in Kanazawa, Japan
Lesson4u is a privately-owned school in Kanazawa, Japan, currently with three schools in the local area. We teach everyone from age three and up. We are looking for EFL teachers who genuinely enjoy people, and who are really good at what they do. We’re local born-and-bred, and care for and enjoy our students and our area more than can be explained here. The candidate we’re looking for is able to engage and jump around with kids, and then walk into class with a researcher without missing a beat. They are fun to talk to, knowledgeable, have a good understanding and interest in English linguistically, and are good on their feet. We’re looking for someone who can be both a resource and a friend to our students - as well as a resource and a helping hand to the team.
Attitude and potential for teaching are considered top priority, while experience is secondary. We are most interested in EFL teachers who understand the long and difficult road to language proficiency, and who have the patience, knowledge and ability to help our students grow authentically in English. Especially as we enter the high school/college proficiency test-prep world, we are looking for teachers who know how to prepare students for a test without teaching them "only the test". We encourage teachers who are knowledgeable on current English proficiency exams and/or curriculum-building experience to apply.
DETAILS OF POSITION:
Position: Full Time English Instructor
Salary: ¥230 000~¥250 000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Contract Length: One year (renewable)
Start Date: October 2019 (exact date TBD)
Hours: approximately 24 teaching hours per week + lesson preparation time (28 contract hours)
Visa Requirements: Valid working visa provided
Native English speaker, completed BA/BSc (or higher). TEFL/TESOL a distinct advantage.
Should have a good understanding of English grammar.
PLEASE understand that because of our specific visa's requirements, we are ONLY able to accept candidates from COUNTRIES WITH ENGLISH AS NATIONAL LANGUAGE. If you do not fit this description, please do not apply, as we cannot consider you.
- Qualifications such as graduate degrees and TESOL/TOEFL certifications will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who have experience with English proficiency exams (Cambridge exams, TOEFL, TOEIC, etc) are encouraged to include this on their resume
- Candidates must be willing and able to teach both children and adults. Should be confident in their own knowledge of English grammar, conversation, etc.
- Housing support is available
- Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation
Please apply via email to the address given on the job heading. In the subject line, please put “Kanazawa entry, October 2019”. If you don’t, the spam monkeys will eat your email. Please include your resume, a cover letter and a recent photograph. Please be aware that only candidates being considered will be contacted. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Aug, 29 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*