Teach English to Adults in Wonderful Indonesia
Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for motivated, dynamic English teachers to join us in 2020. Apply now! Join our family: teach communicative English to highly motivated adult learners. We have exciting full-time positions open for our centers in Jakarta and Bandung; immediate start dates and ongoing recruitment. As an integral part of WSE Indonesia, you will teach a variety of classes and be actively involved in creating a community that helps learners to communicate in English, with confidence, thus opening up a world of opportunity.
If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
+ Highly competitive salary
+ Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
+ Generous housing allowance
+ Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
+ 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
+ Ongoing training and professional support
+ Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
+ Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
+ Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
+ Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
+ Medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
+ International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
• Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any subject
• Native-level proficiency in English
• Cambridge CELTA, TESOL, or any equivalent formal TEFL course
• Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months
• Customer-service oriented
• Overseas teaching experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to the Head English Trainer at the email address given on the job heading.
Note: Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates who satisfy all of the essential qualifications will be contacted and invited to participate in a more detailed evaluation process.
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 13 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*