EFL Teachers Wanted for Short-term Work in Europe
Are you an enthusiastic CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or PGCE qualified teacher looking for work in Europe? EiA are hiring and looking for enthusiastic and reliable teachers with a passion for teaching and travelling for January to Easter 2020 and beyond. We have a particularly high demand for teachers free on our peak weeks of the 24th January and 9th February and will only be looking for teachers free for these dates, among others.
DETAILS OF POSITION:
- Delivery of up to 30 hours per week of activity based lessons using English in Action methodology
- Teaching and providing feedback to learners of effective use of English, including word-level, phrase-level vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
- Responsive adaptation of lessons to maintain student interest and engagement
- Effective frame working and monitoring of project work
- Monitoring student progress towards the realisation of relevant course outcomes
- You must hold a valid passport or have the right to work in the UK and Europe
- You must be a qualified EFL teacher with a minimum CELTA or TESOL Certificate (or equivalent 100 hour taught course including observed teaching practice) or a PGCE qualification in a relevant subject area.
- You must be flexible on locations of work
- You must be comfortable with the 11-13 age range as it is our most popular market
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Return flights from the UK
Weekly pay and subsistence allowance
Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast basis)
Travel costs between centres whilst overseas
Teaching resources and detailed lesson plans
Emergency Support for out of office hours
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading for details about the application process. Please include a current CV.
PREVIOUSLY UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Jan, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*