Jobs Teaching English in Santiago, Chile
Smooth Talkers is an institute that offers individual and group classes to companies and private students, mostly at the clients' homes or offices. We are looking for the committed, fun and experienced EFL teachers to work with us in Santiago de Chile. You must enjoy working and teaching, and have a positive attitude with solid grammar knowledge. This is a full-time position for which we pay $13.500 CLP per 1.5 hour class
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ability to teach adults and children whose first or main languages is not English
· Small group (<6 students) or individual class management
· Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
· Providing appropriate feedback
· Basic administration (attendance records)
· Native level English speaker
· Teaching experience and/or TEFL / TESOL certificate
· Motivated and reliable
· Good communicator
· Good listener
· High level of English grammar knowledge
THE NEXT STEP:
If you have all this please send us your CV to the email address given on the job heading.
Phone number: +56 9875 72595
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Nov, 23 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*