Teach EFL in Beautiful Brazil
Use your TEFL skills and come to teach in warm, sunny Brazil, home of the beautiful and friendly Brazilian people! Colegio Anglo Prudente has occasional opportunities for native level English teachers to meet increasing demands. We have classes for students of all ages, but mostly for young adolescents. Work week would be 44 hours, generally Monday through Friday.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (don´t apply if you do not meet these qualifications):
- Native level English speaker
- Teaching Experience
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university (field of study not important)
- At least intermediate Spanish and/or Portuguese
- ESL certificate (CELTA/TEFL/TESOL, no specific preference)
- High Energy!
- 3,500 reais base salary (more than enough to live comfortably/travel occasionally)
- Paid rent in air conditioned, furnished apartment
- Health Insurance
- Hourly wages for each class taught
- We organize and pay for your work visa
- 30 days of paid vacation (awarded after one year of work)
The position and benefits will provide the candidate with a comfortable life in Brazil, without a stressful workload. We need candidates who are willing and eager to learn Portuguese and put in good/honest days of work. Positive and high energy folks only!
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading.
R. José Bongiovani,
1595 - Jardim Esplanada,
Phone: +55 18 3918-6077
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Nov, 23 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*