TEFL Gallery - Teaching Practice in Beijing
During the in-class TEFL/TESOL training course in Beijing, every trainee has the opportunity to complete up to 10 teaching hours with local EFL learners of different ages. Together with a teacher trainer, all trainees come up with a lesson plan and fun activities for their class. Besides group classes, the trainees also create student profiles during one-on-one sessions with EFL learners. That way, every trainee will have taught a variety of different students and class sizes before they complete the training. By the end of the training course, the trainees are ready and confident to succeed in EFL classrooms worldwide.
Home Back Top
the best one that suits your needs
|60 Hour Course||60 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||120 Hour Course||120 Hour CourseWith Tutor Support and Video||220 Hour Master PackageWith Tutor Support and Video||250 Hour Diploma CourseWith Tutor Support||470 Hour Professional PackageWith Tutor Support and Video|
|Free Lesson Plan Access|
|Full Tutor Support|
|Free Course||CTBE or CTEYL||CTBE or CTEYL|
|120-hr Course + Videos|
|Diploma Course + Tutor|
$ 199more infoapply now
$ 235more infoapply now
$ 239more infoapply now
$ 349more infoapply now
$ 399more infoapply now
$ 599more infoapply now
$ 799more infoapply now
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Jan, 30 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*