Nationwide TEFL Jobs in Korea
Chung Dahm Learning, Korea's foremost leader of English education, is currently looking to fill EFL teaching positions beginning this October and November. The positions are to teach PreK-K, Elementary, Middle School, and High School students. October applicants must act fast to get docs ready for visa applications. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, innovative Smart Classroom technology and comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than "just a teaching job". Our high salaries reflect the premium value we place on our instructors.
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning's HR Department and receive the following benefits:
• Paid Annual Leave
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
• Training and ongoing support
• Curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
• Small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• All contracts are for a minimum one-year term
• E2 sponsorship
• Housing assistance
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• Hold at a minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries. TEFL or TESOL qualification a distinct advantage.
• Have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
HOW TO APPLY:
You can email your resume and photo to the address given on the job heading. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.